Gooapple 3G phone support 3G network (WCDMA). But some new user don't know how to use connect internet with the 3G network.
How to turn 3G network on for Gooapple 3G phone?
1. Setting > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks > Data enabled. Please turn it on.
2. Setting > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks > Network Mode, select the mode you would to be.
3. Setting > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks > GSM/UMTS Options, you can select 2G (GSM), or 3G (WCDMA/UMTS) at here.
After upon setting, you must setup a Access Point Names for your SIM provider.
How to set APN on Gooapple?
1. Setting > Wireless & Network > Mobile Networks > GSM/UMTS Options - Access Point Names
2. Click volume key "+", then there is 2 option: New APN, Reset to Default, click New APN, and edit them.
3. Edition includes: Name, APN, Proxy, Port, Username, Passwork, Server, MMSC, MMS Proxy, MMS Port, MCC, MNC, Authentication type, APN type
4. Please volume key "+" to save it after finish edition.
Please inquire your SIM provider about the preference of APN.